RIZOSFERA NEWSLETTER APRIL – MAY 2023
CLICK HERE TO READ THE NEWSLETTER
we would like to inform you of an important live date with Clock DVA in Barcelona, Spain (LA SEDE is the concert venue and the promoter is Frigio records) next Saturday 27 may 2023.
Click here for more info/buy tickets.
CLOCK DVA’S NOESIS SECOND EDITION BOX
On Monday 7th of April Armcomm Europe and Clock DVA released the Second Edition of Noesis Box with important changes. As you already know The First Edition is sold out. The ‘first wave’ was printed in 250 copies between December 2022 and January 2023, while the other 250 copies of the second edition, ‘the second and final wave’, have been printed in April 2023 so to reach the 500 box numbered copies, as promised. Given the public and critical success of Noesis, the special edition Noesis Box is set to become a classic for the many Clock DVA fans around the world.
Noesis Boxes news:
1) The first important news is that there is a version of the DE LUXE box autographed by Adi Newton (signatures collected at Rough Trade East in London): SIGNED DE LUXE. It is almost sold out, a very few remain, they belong to the private collection of Adi Newton and Rizosfera and bear the signature of Adi Newton on a twill paper page of Noesis. Click here for the new teaser of Signed DL box or Click here for more info.
2) The second important novelty is the MODULAR BOX, i.e. a Noesis box whose internal content you can choose by inserting the various items you are interested in, starting from a basic grid of items to more elaborated ones. Click here to order the Modular Box or send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information or for more advanced personalization.
3) There are two reasons for the proposal of the MODULAR BOX: the first offers a wider choice to build your own Noesis box with the elements you are most interested in. The second reason is the interest of those who have already bought the Noesis CD or vinyl but still want to have the Noesis Box in a personalized form. For them, the choice is very easy as it is a matter of buying just the basic Modular box as it is offered now, without adding anything else, or adding just one more element, e.g. the Noesis T shirt.
4) The other Noesis boxes available in the Second Edition are ART & DIGITAL, TYPE A, B, C and ART & BOOK – the latter only available for ITALY as Paolo Bertoni’s book is only published in Italian.
5) The Second Edition of Noesis Boxes are available only at Rizosfera website both for Europe + UK and America. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for shipments to Asia, Oceania and Africa or for other special shipments with more items from the Rizosfera catalogue.
6) We remind to those who are already members of Rizosfera Cultural Association and have a 2023 membership card, that a personalized code, which grants a 10% discount on the entire Rizosfera catalogue, including the Second Edition of boxes, is available.
Worldwide you can have either the single edition with vinyl and CD booklet or the traditional edition without booklet. After persistent requests, we have restored the possibility to buy Noesis CDs and vinyl from our website in both the UK and America. Click here for the new Noesis booklet teaser. Now the entire range of the Noesis poly-media project is available worldwide both from our website and at Rough Trade (shops and International mail order). All the possible combinations, single and double, or personalized with T-shirt, are listed HEREon the Rizosfera website page. You can place multiple orders for up to 4 products from the Rizosfera-NUKFM, Armcomm, Telekinett and Armcomm Europe catalogues. Be careful with quantities, as availability for many products is very limited. There are a lot of sold out items (Meontological Research Recordings III Book, Clock 2 CD, 4X12 CD, Amma & Newtones booklet + CD, Neoteric RMX Vinyl, Noise CD, SOLE and Stereoscopic Poincaré boxes). None of these items will return to stock. Please check the new RIZOPACK i23 worldwide series to complete your Clock DVA/Adi Newton discography (with discount 10% and reducing cost of shipping).
TRANSMEDIAL HACKATHON RIZOSFERA AT THE POLYTECHNIC OF TURIN – May 17, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. – Transmedia Lecturer Prof. Domenico Morreale. FORTY YEARS OF OFFICINE SCHWARTZ (1983-2023) ! — The teaching of Transmedia, undergraduate course in Cinema and Communication Media Engineering, Politecnico di Torino, is organizing, in collaboration with Rizosfera and Officine Schwartz, an educational hackathon for the development of transmedia narratives dedicated to Officine Schwartz. Turin’s poster graphics by Gabriele Fantuzzi at Delicatessen Design. Polymedial publisher Rizosfera, on the occasion of the 40th anniversary celebration of Officine Schwartz, a historical reality of the Italian industrial music scene, will open its media archive to the creativity of the students of the Transmedia course. In fact, on May 17, from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., an educational workshop in the form of a hackathon will be held at Room 8I of the Polytechnic University of Turin, where Rizosfera will make available videos, songs, texts and images tracing the career and works of Officine Schwartz. Students, divided into working groups, will use the archival materials to create short transmedia narratives (video clips, webdocs, micromeasures…) on a theme of their choice (a song, an instrument, a place…), related to Officine Schwartz, and using Klynt software. Osvaldo Schwartz, founder of Officine Schwartz, will be present in the classroom with the tubicordo to introduce the event and dialogue with the students
The day of the TRANSMEDIAL HACKATHON will conclude at the Ziggy Club, also in TORINO with the presentation of the polymedia work INDUSTRIAL BLUES (author Osvaldo Schwartz) with Live Soundtrack by SCHWARTZ & VOLT on images from the docufilm A VAPORE. Click here for the teaser Clicca qui per il teaser